Call us today to make an appointment.
EVOQUE Slimming & Lash Spa
Appointments and Cancellations Policy
We really do appreciate that EVOQUE is your choice of salon to attend to your body beauty requirements. Please note that we work on an appointment-only basis and we hope that you will appreciate that we are setting aside time specifically for you when you make an appointment.
- As we hold the room and therapist/lash stylist exclusively for your visit a 50% security deposit will be required from all guests to secure their appointments.
- A minimum of 24 hours' notice must be given to reschedule or cancel appointments. We need this time to be able to call our clients on the waiting list and to change the staff roster. If we are given less than 24 hours' notice and are unable to fill the slot for the cancelled appointment then the security deposit or pre-paid treatment session will be forfeited.
- Failure to arrive at your scheduled treatment time/appointment (a "no-show") will result in forfeiture of the security deposit or a treatment session in the case of a pre-paid treatment.
- We respectfully request that clients do not bring children into the salon. This is from a child safety standpoint and also so that your therapist can concentrate on you and your treatment. Our existing clientele expect and appreciate the quiet ambiance of the salon.
- Please arrive for your appointment with 10 minutes to spare; this allows for you to start to unwind, relax and visit the bathroom. As the therapist and room have been held especially for you, arriving late for appointments will result in a shortened session time so that clients following you will not be inconvenienced. Unfortunately, additional time cannot be given to clients who arrive late for their appointments.
- Evoque requests that guests turn off or put on silent their mobile phones when visiting the salon. We want your time here to be a rewarding and relaxing experience, a well-deserved break away from your busy daily schedule.
- For your Cavitation treatments it is important to ensure you are well hydrated before arriving at the Salon.
- Please note that any reactions to eyelash extensions are not foreseeable by Evoque's skilled & trained staff (or even by you), and whilst all care is taken, no refunds will be issued for reactions. Evoque do offer a Free removal should this unfortunate event occur and they ask you contact them immediately you become aware so they can assist you as quickly as possible.
Your feedback is important to Evoque to ensure we know they we are on the right track. All therapists give their best every day and if you would like them to be recognosed, or think there is room for improvement, then please email management with your feedback.