IMPORTANT - URGENT NOTE:
~ DO NOT USE ANY OILS TO REMOVE YOUR EXTENSIONS (this can actually solidify and make it impossible for remover to penetrate and remove them correctly and gently)
~ DO NOT PULL ON YOUR LASHES (this will create bald spots/gaps that may take many months to regrow)
We are here to provide you with an exclusive eyelash extensions experience that continues throughout the longevity of your lashes. There are so many things involved with lash extensions that most guests, and even most lash technicians, do not know that we make it our business to learn, know and educate our guests.
Lashes is our thing here at Evoque, so you know when you choose Evoque Slimming & Lash Spa you have chosen Perth's Most Trusted and Best Lash Extension Salon.
A reaction is not a forseeable event by either client or lash stylist and can actually occur at anytime for new or long term lash wearers. Whilst it is no-one's fault a reaction has occurred we do offer a complimentary removal to Evoque Guests who have reacted.
We can help you even if you have been elsewhere and had a reaction - read this page and call us immediately (08) 9388 8426
What To Do With A Reaction
- Call Evoque Lash Spa immediately - (08) 9388 8426 and make a time to come in and have the extensions removed as soon as possible, as the longer they are left on - the longer the 'irritant' is there causing further discomfort.
- Get to a pharmacy and get some antihistemines and eyedrops immediatley - the on duty pharmacist will prescribe the best ones for you.
- Rubbing eyes and pulling out your lashes is to be avoided.
- Do not rub oil or anything in them to try removing them yourself.
- If it is afterhours or the weekend when the salon is closed, please email us as we do check emails over the weekend for this possibility.Give a thorough explanation/description of the 'reaction' or concern you are experiencing.
We can then establish whether you have reacted to adhesives or the eye pad used during application.
If we think you are likely to react to lash extensions we will not perform this treatment. We would rather do a series of patch testing to be absolutely sure you are going to be fine. If you wish for a patch testing prior to your lash application please make a patch test booking 2-3 days before application. If you have reacted previously to lash extensions then there are 2 possibilities : It was the main ingredient found in ALL lash adhesives or it was just that particular adhesive. It is recommended that the series of patch testing be carried out in a patient and careful manner, this is something not to be rushed at all. Your Evoque Lash Stylist can advise the best way to do this for you.
It may take some days for a reaction to calm and subside, often the last traces of this is flakey dry eyelids. Evoque is here to assist you in any way possible.
We are here to provide you with an exclusive Evoque Lash Spa experience that continues throughout the longevity of your lashes. There are so many things involved with lash extensions that most guests, and even most lash technicians, do not know that we make it our business to learn, know and educate our guests with.
Lashes is our thing here at Evoque, so you know when you choose Evoque Slimming & Lash Spa you have chosen Perth's Most Trusted Lash Extension Salon.